This lesson looks at two bad examples in the home first.We need to teach our children responsibility.A child being about his Father’s business is more than obeying parents but being a righteous person all around.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Cliff and his wife, Beth (Williams), are native Alabamians. They are blessed with a son Cade, and two daughters: Kinley and Lakelyn. Cliff is a graduate of Memphis School of Preaching (1995) and Faulkner University (1997). Over the last fifteen years he has labored with the Ironaton church of Christ, located outside of Talladega, Alabama. During this time he has done extensive television evangelism—initially in the local market and recently on Gospel Broadcasting Network (GBN). As of 2012, Cliff is the host of Searching the Scriptures and Preaching the Gospel—both of which can be seen on GBN.
Latest posts by Cliff Goodwin (see all)
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (4) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (3) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (2) - March 22, 2018
- 12: Miriam Saves Her Baby Brother (estimated age) - March 22, 2018
- The True Grace of God – Introduction to the book – Studies in 1 Peter (1) - March 22, 2018