As Christians we are living in view of the world. Some watch us to discover how a Christian is supposed to live while others are watching for us to make mistakes. We need to live every day as righteous examples to the world around us. We also need to live in view of the cross. We must never forget the agony Christ suffered in order to save us from our sins and make us His people. We need to live in a manner which glorifies Him.And we need to be living in view of eternity. We must not fail to consider the eternal consequences of our actions.
Latest posts by Cliff Goodwin (see all)
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (4) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (3) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (2) - March 22, 2018
- 12: Miriam Saves Her Baby Brother (estimated age) - March 22, 2018
- The True Grace of God – Introduction to the book – Studies in 1 Peter (1) - March 22, 2018