As human beings we are completely dependent upon God. We could not even have food to eat had God not provided it for us. We also rely upon God for comfort when we are suffering. He cares about our troubles and He wants to help us overcome them.We need God for knowledge and understanding as well. Without the knowledge God has revealed to humanity we would not understand the most important matters in this world nor would we understand how we are meant to live.We also need God for hope. Only through Him can we be optimistic about death. Only God gives us hope of a better life after this one has ended.We need God in order to live the best life we can. Without Him we could never experience the full joy of living on this earth.And we need God to love us. We need the spiritual blessings which He offered us through the sacrifice of His Son Jesus and we need the purpose of life which comes from realizing He loves us.
Latest posts by Cliff Goodwin (see all)
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (4) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (3) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (2) - March 22, 2018
- 12: Miriam Saves Her Baby Brother (estimated age) - March 22, 2018
- The True Grace of God – Introduction to the book – Studies in 1 Peter (1) - March 22, 2018