We need to be sure we understand salvation so that we can be certain if we have it. Sin is the most severe problem we face and salvation from sin is our greatest need.We each have a part in our own salvation. Salvation is conditional upon our obedience to the Gospel of Christ. We cannot be saved by a man-made plan of salvation but only by the Gospel plan of salvation. We must obey the Gospel through hearing belief repentance confession and baptism.When we obey the Gospel God forgives us of every sin we have committed. He also adopts us as His children. And He adds us to His church.
Latest posts by Cliff Goodwin (see all)
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (4) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (3) - March 23, 2018
- As Pertaining to the Grace of God – Studies in 1 Peter (2) - March 22, 2018
- 12: Miriam Saves Her Baby Brother (estimated age) - March 22, 2018
- The True Grace of God – Introduction to the book – Studies in 1 Peter (1) - March 22, 2018